Castroso. San Martino di Castrozza

Castroso Rating: 8,8/10 323 reviews

San Martino di Castrozza

castroso

All that remains of the hospice is the church of San Martino, which has a romanesque bell-tower. The resort was rebuilt after the devastation of the First World War, and grew rapidly thereafter. By the first decade of the 20th century San Martino di Castrozza was already established as a tourist destination for the wealthy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, of which Trentino then formed part. It is surrounded by peaks of the , including the , of which the highest peaks are and the. . The first alpine hotel in San Martino was built by the Irish traveller, in 1873. San Martino di Castrozza The first buildings on the site of San Martino were a religious institution, the hospice of saints Martino and Giuliano, which welcomed travelers crossing the Alps by the between the valleys of and.

Next

San Martino di Castrozza

castroso

. . . . . .

Next

San Martino di Castrozza

castroso

. . . . .

Next

castroso

castroso

. . . . . . .

Next

castroso

castroso

. . . . . . .

Next

San Martino di Castrozza

castroso

. . . . . . .


Next

nigels.com

castroso

. . . . .

Next

nigels.com

castroso

. . . . . .

Next